EAT

EAT

Monday, February 14, 2011

Muffin Fail... Oatmeal Raisin Yogurt Muffins

I've had a box of golden raisins for awhile now and I wasn't sure what to do with them. Muffins have been on my brain lately too, so I had to try my hand at baking muffins with the raisins. My lovely girlfriend just bought me a new muffin pan that worked out great so I'd like to send a thanks out to her. These didn't turn out quite the way I wanted but this is still a great recipe to try. I still have a few more baking recipes to post in this series and then I'll get back to more savory dishes. In other news I think on Valentine's Day I'll be getting a tattoo. If I really do it I'll post pictures.








Oatmeal Raisin Yogurt Muffins

1 Cup flour
1 Cup rolled oats
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch ground cloves
1 Cup soy yogurt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoon egg re-placer
2 Tablespoon oil
1/2 Cup golden raisins

Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease muffin tin. Stir together dry ingredients. In a measuring cup, whisk together wet ingredients. Stir the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Divide the batter into the 6 muffin cups and bake for about 25 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment