EAT

EAT

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Second Chance... Chocolate Chip Muffins

So, I'm trying my hands at muffins one more time. This chocolate chip recipe turned out much better than my other batch. I had the day off and tried out a few recipes today, some were good others just alright. I'll be posting them other the next few posts and I'll tweak the recipes. I added a picture of the vegan tattoo I got for Valentines Day from my amazing girlfriend to the bottom of this post. Let me know what you think.  


 

Chocolate Chip Muffins

1-2/3 Cups all-purpose flour
2-3/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 Tablespoon sugar (and more for topping)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoon egg re-placer
1-1/4 Cups soy milk
4 Tablespoon canola oil
1 12oz bag of Dark chocolate

Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Add the oil, soy milk, and egg re-placer to the flour mix and stir until fully moistened. Add the chocolate chips to the batter. Spray the muffin tin, and fill the muffin tins 1/2 to 2/3 full. Bake for about 25 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment