EAT

EAT

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snack For The Super Bowl... Peanut Butter Fudge.

Today is the Super Bowl, but I'm not really into that whole scene so I did some more baking tonight. This fudge is amazing (but really I've never met a fudge I didn't like). I think next time I make this though I will add a little more peanut butter because there can never be to much PB. If you like sweets definitely give this recipe a try and I'm still in the baking mood so keep your eyes open for the next post.    



Peanut Butter Fudge

3 Cups of confectionery sugar
1  1/4 Cup of peanut butter
1/2 Cup of crushed peanuts, unsalted
1/4 Cup of non-dairy milk
1 1/2 Tablespoons of vegan margarine
1 Tablespoon of peanut pieces, unsalted
1 teaspoon of molasses
1 teaspoon of vanilla

In a double broiler, combine all ingredients expect the peanut pieces, and stir until smooth. The mixture should be warm in a few minutes. Pour the mixture into a 4x6-ish pan.  Quickly, top the heated fudge with the peanut pieces. Allow at least 2 hours to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment